Restorative leadership recognizes the interconnectedness of all life and acts for the highest benefit to all
With (r)evolutionary insight, restorative leadership engenders collective wellbeing
A holistically integrated and multidimensional approach, the guiding framework of restorative leadership has been discerned from decades of fieldwork and a multi-year study of individuals, organizations and communities having extraordinary impact on measures of global sustainability.
Striving to do no harm and to heal the Earth, our communities and ourselves, restorative leadership helps answer the great question of this age: how do we bring out the best of our diverse humanity to ensure a sustainable future where life thrives in balance?
Restorative leadership practices include:
- Be intentional with life’s resonant influence
- Leverage the interconnection for cascading benefit
- Take the long view
- Ask and listen, align and co-create
- Bridge divides and scale across shared values
- Go net generous
- Create eddies of possibility
- Transform circumstances to aligned momentum
- Live the guiding questions
© Seana Lowe Steffen